View Single Post
September 26th, 2010, 07:58 AM
*Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
was sitting here staring at my son's name (new baby) because im obsessed with it lol.. but im not sure which middle name makes the name flow better together.. so i wanted your opinions..

a little backstory to the name, i wanted a dutch first name that everyone can pronounce when seeing it, and was simple to learn to write (and went well with Hunter).. most dutch names are fairly long and crazy like my first sons middle names lol..

so we got Vander, Jacobus is also dutch and happens to be my great x 2 grandfather (grandmother's grandpa.. i got that right, right? LOL - x2? i duno lol) so it's of importance to me plus i just like it but can't use it for a first because not everyone will pronounce it correctly, it pronounced Yah-Ko-Bus

Ryen - just because i like it, and ONLY that spelling bc the name has become unisex, i just like the E more..

so i need opinions, right now i have Jacobus first before Ryen.. mainly bc Jacobus has importance to me, and Ryen is just random..but which actually flows better first?? or do both pretty much flow equally, or should Jacobus stay as the first middle since it has importance?