Sister of the Week ~Amber~ Sept. 27th - Oct. 1st
View Single Post
September 28th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Carolina
20 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I have a pug & a pekingese & I treat them like children.
- I'm a photographer & I LOVE it!
- I'm very passionate in everything I do.
- I'm VERY OCD about my house. It has to be spotless at all times.
- I tend to take people's problems on myself & try to fix them.
- Cooking is one of my biggest passions in life. I think food is SO much more than just food. It feeds the soul
- I'm italian, as is my husband, so I am currently learning Italian & we will speak it to our child, as well as english (ofcourse)
- Reading makes me feel alive. I live for it! You will always catch me with a book.
- I plan on writing a book one day. We will see
- I enjoy a fine wine, a bubble bath, & classical music...All at the same time.
- I could eat Cambells Chicken Noodle Soup every day of my life. Seriously.
- Having a child has always been the most important thing in my life. I won't give up until I am holding my rainbow.
- Just recently I cut off a foot of hair. I'm glad I did.
- My husband is 82nd Airborne Infantry in the Army & it scares me that the thought of losing him is so very real.
- Both of our families live in LA/TX, so twice a year, we travel home.
- I enjoy doing things I don't think I can do. I thrive on empowerment.
- The beach is my home away from home. One day, I want to live on the beach.
- God is my saving Grace. Without him, I would not be where I am today.
- I drive like a racecar driver...Safe, but fast!
- I am a very open-minded person. My husband is very "black & white" while I see colors
Last edited by MommytoaMiracle; September 28th, 2010 at
View Public Profile
Find all posts by MommytoaMiracle