View Single Post
September 28th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have tried adding protein shakes and they seemed to help my breakfast numbers for a little bit but now not so much. The last few days my lunch and supper numbers have been good, but I don't always eat all of the carbs that they suggested. I take 2.5mg of glyburide in the morning and 5mg before supper. I really think I may be dropping too low during the night and my liver is dumping sugar in my system. I tend to stay up late and I have a snack right before I go to bed and still have issues. I have to get up pretty early 2-3 days a week so I really don't want to wake in the middle of the night for a snack. I eat the same thing every morning and my breakfast and it had been fine but now its higher. It is very frustrating!! My fastings are rarely under a 100 no matter what i try for snacks. I may have to wake up to snack and see if that will help. It's way harder for me this time than my last pregnancy.