View Single Post
October 7th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommychelle View Post
I am 19 weeks and found out I have an sch. It is scary! I have had no bleeding or spotting for 4 days, then this morning I had a little spotting while going to the bathroom. Has anyone had an SCh at the same stage I am?
Hi there,
I am 20wks and 4 days pregnant and I was diagnosed with a large SCH at 14.5 wks. I have had 3 u/s and it is just starting to clot. I think the later it happens, the longer it takes to resolve (depending on the size) and if it actually does resolve. I am trying to stay positive but it is so scary. I have been spotting for weeks but just stopped yesterday. The baby is measuring larger than expected so the SCH hasn't restricted growth but I am so worried that I am going to lose my baby. I have another u/s in 4 wks to check the status and I pray that the SCH is getting smaller and that my baby makes it.
I feel so worried for everyone going through this. I know how difficult this is and I wish everyone the best of luck. Let's hope we all are fortunate enough to carry our little ones to term or as close as possible so they have a fighting chance at life. Take care.