View Single Post
October 9th, 2010, 06:41 AM
Host of Green Mommies
My friend's daughter had a baby a week ago (2 weeks early due to HELLP syndrome). Baby John is doing fine, but Mommy Lyndsae is very sick. Her platelet count is down to 14 (normal is 150-200). She has been given platelets and blood a few times. It goes up slightly and then drops again.
If you are a praying person, please lift them up to the Lord. We need a miracle! This is life threatening and she is only 23. This is her first baby and she's only been married a little over a year. Her sweet husband is scared and confused. I will let you know what happens! Thank you friends!

This young lady is my son-in-love's sister. He is the one on the far right of our family picture. He and my daughter are the ones that just had their baby Sept. 15. in PA. Tough time to live so far away from family!
~Mary~ "Marmee" to Tiffany(29, married to Bill. Mommy to Karabeth- born 8/07), Christina(26), Heather(24, married to Bryce. Mommy to BE, born 3/09, Conlan, born 9/10 and a girl due 7/13), Ashlee(21, married to Matt, Mommy to Gunner, born 8/12), & Rebecca Joy(15)

Last edited by marmeeof5; October 9th, 2010 at 06:46 AM.