View Single Post
June 30th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
OK so as many of you know the problem with the psycho girl has pretty much been resolved. Well, I just found some more information on my DH.

He had me go into his MySpace account for something today. HE gave me his password and everything. Well, while in there I decided to do a little snooping. Wrong, I know and now I wish I hadn't.

There was a girl he was talking to a while back, a friend of a colleague he works with. I was really uncomfortable because of the type of person she was. DH told me I had nothing to worry about, she was a friend of Eric's and she lives over 100 miles away in Cleveland. Finally he agreed if it made me feel better, he would quit talking to her.
A couple of weeks later I checked his MySpace since I still knew the password at the time. He was still sending messages back & forth with her about BDSM stuff. I guess she is into that kinda thing and goes full force. Well DH started asking for pictures, saying if she ever came back to this area and there is a BDSM dungeon around here, maybe they would check it out. Well, I was livid! I confronted him and he tried to give me some BS story about how he was talking about US going with her. I didn't buy it because he knows that is not my type of thing....I am not opposed to a little light bondage but this is hardcore stuff! We went round and round about it and he even tried to get his friend Ally to agree with him but Ally could see whre I was coming from.

DH deleted her off of his friends list and promised he would never talk to her again. But when I was in his MySpace, I found a message SAVED about how great she looked in the BDSM clothes and how he can't wait to go to one of these dungeons with her. I don't know what to do about it. I mean, the message is from 2 weeks ago, not real recent. I don't know if I should confront him, risking a big fight, especially since I am pregnant and high-risk. I don't know if I should ignore it.

In any event, I have males on my friends list, mostly guys I have been friends with for forever and even the guy who does my body piercings. He has other females but they are either ones he went to school with or fellow EMS. I am not threatened by anyone else he is friends with. When he talks to Ally (who also happens now to be my friend), yes they talk about sex in general but she has already told me she does not find my DH attractive and would never do that. After meeting her, I know she has no intentions other than to be his friend.

I just needed to vent a little. I just feel so hurt and betrayed by the one person who is supposed to love me, forsaking all others.