View Single Post
June 30th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to andrewsmommyNdrubieswife
I am making this story short..

I was at a friends house typing a paper and they broke up...she only wanted to have his baby...never happened.....they broke up that nite cause of some girl online saying they got together....which wasnt true...anyways, lol i wrote down his yahoo username so i could im him cause he seem to be nice and sweet...we talked and he didnt live that far from me just a few block...he came over we chill with one of my other friends and a month later we started dating.....he was 28 at the time and i was 17 love at first sight...got engaged....married on november 5 05 and had a beauitful baby boy april 8...couldnt be happier

for those who dont think this is rite with the age thing....he helped me out i lived and a bad environment and he knew they was playing mind games...they only wanted the money blah blah blah...then he came into my life.....he was afarid to get close with me cause of the age difference but we just became friends and got to know eachother before we started and did anything else....just wanted to say that.....so HOPEFULLY knowone well say anything about the age difference cause AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER

becky