View Single Post
June 30th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Quote:
sorry u are going through this, especially cuz ur pregnant. i would suguest not saying anything cuz i really dont want u to possibly loose ur temper which might harm the baby.
may i ask why u are high risk?????

is there any reason he needs myspace? if there is no reason for it ask him to delate his account.

i am so glad psyco chick is gone. but it sucks u have more issues come up as soon a one issue leaves. [/b]

I am high-risk because I have had 2 m/c's and was put on bedrest with my last 2 pregnancies for preterm labor.

We both have MySpace accounts. Seems like a lot of women out there loves men in uniform. There was another girl who wouldn't leave him alone because she had fetishes for police, fire, EMS, military, etc. She finally left him alone after I made a fool out of her because she was just looking for someone to support her and her 3 kids and get a free ride so she didn't have to work.
I have had my MySpace since 2004 & he just got his this last Feb. I do not use it to talk to other guys but he is using his to talk to other girls. If I ask him to delete his, he will probably tell me to delete mine. But I am not doing anything wrong on mine!

I don't know how much more I can deal with this. Maybe if things continue, I might have to take drastic measures and delete the account myself and make him start from scratch. I spent all that time doing his page for him to use it to pick up girls? It's not gonna work that way!