View Single Post
October 12th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Super Mommy
September 14th, 2006. I will never forget it.

One of my best friends was having a going away thing at a local bar we all hung out at a lot. She'd gotten a new job and was moving an hour away. I showed up to the bar in a super bad mood. After everyone else had eaten a guy she worked with that I'd never met showed up and his burger was accidentally set in front of me. He was across the bar playing pool and I hadn't really noticed him until he came over to get his food. That was it for me. Eye contact. The rest of the night I spent bugging my girlfriends about him. At one point while I was asking someone why I'd never met him, he came over and set a beer down in front of me, smiled, and walked back to his pool game.

When my friend and I finally left the bar I realized that since she was leaving and worked with this guy that I'd probably never see him again. PANIC! So I went into work with her the next day so she could clean out her desk. I saw him and we shyly said hi. But there were a lot of people around so that was it. Another disappointment. We got back to her house and she told me she thought he had checked me out on myspace so I should look. Yes! 2 messages from someone called "not your average guy" asking me out!

We were married two years later on August 9th, 2008. And now we're having a baby! Sniff.

[url=http://lilypie.com]