View Single Post
June 30th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Every last one of my 8 pregnancies occurred without TTC, so there doesn't seem to be a problem with that, but at one point we weren't able to do that and we had some testing done. I had lots of blood tests and also the HSG x-ray and even had a hysteroscopy/laparoscopy so my Dr. could "look around" and see if there was anything wrong. My Dh was there for everything, but as far as testing in concerned all he had to do was "jerk off in a cup". To me that was the least he could do after seeing everything I had gone through, after all how bad could that be? He was there to hold my hand and talk me through the m/cs (4 of which included laboring and naturally expelling the fetal tissue before a D&C could be done) and through the surgeries.

My TTC situation is different than most of you, I will not be TTC again. I am done having children. My DH and I decided that I had been through enough (including a 22 hour labor with our first son and 12 hours with our last) so he will be having a vasectomy this summer. I considered MAYBE having one more, but then I thought about the prospect of another loss in my attempt and decided not to. So since I went through all the medical procedures in having our children, it was his turn to prevent us having more.

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts