View Single Post
October 12th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you doing lately? I don't really know how to answer this one. I am doing good and very anxious for out baby girl to get here. One thing that has been troubling me is that I'm not that motivated to get the nursery done, or to even get excited about the nursery. I was at the very beginning... but now I just feel like I shouldn't be preparing. That I should wait till she is here. It's hard to explain. I'm also struggling with our friends and family not fully understanding what OPEN adoption means. I hate feeling like people think I'm a freak because I want to have a very close and meaningful relationship with the person that is having our baby.

Any updates on your Birth Children / or adoption process for the Adoptive Mommas? No really big changes here. We are going to work on the nursery this weekend, whether I feel like it or not. And then on Sunday I have my first baby shower, which Shantel is coming to. I really am excited that she is coming, I just hope my friends don't make her feel uncomfortable. What do you ladies think... would it have been really weird to be at your adoptive mama's babyshower? Should I not have invited her? She seemed super excited about the invite...

There should be a manual for this kind of thing!

How's the weather in your area? Weather is gorgeous! It was sunny, blue skies and around 74 today... perfect!!

Are you or your kiddos dressing up for Halloween? If she arrives by then, I think I'll have to put her in something at least for pictures!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!