View Single Post
October 12th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How/when did you meet your SO? We worked together. I noticed him a couple of days after I started there. I asked some of the girls about him and they said he had a girlfriend. So i put it out of my mind. About a year later, one of my employees remarked that he sure was in my office a lot lately. I hadn't really noticed. I had a wonky A/C and he would come to fix it. I found out later that he actually was the department manager and had employees that could have done it but he always answered my service calls personally A couple of girls at the office were annoyed with our apparent inability to get together, and arranged a party for his birthday, and invited me. Then when I got there, they all mysteriously had other places to be. We spent the rest of the night just chatting and stuff and it was wonderful!

Was it love at first sight? Well, definitely attraction at first sight. And it wasn't long before we started dating that we were engaged (5 months) so I'd say if it wasn't at first sight, it was pretty quick! It will be our tenth wedding anniversary this February