View Single Post
October 13th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How/when did you meet your SO? He was 19 I was 20. A friend of mine had a huge crush on his bestfriend who was also his roomate. She kept telling me to come meet them for 2 months. Finally one day DH called me on her cellphone and asked me to come up and hang out with them. I said no, but after about 10 minutes of talking I decided to go there.

Was it love at first sight? Not at first sight, but I knew I was going to marry this guy within a few hours. I could tell he was interested in me, but he didn't try to hit on me or "get in my pants" like so many other guys. We ended up talking to eachother for 6 hours, just the 2 of us. We told eachother everything we could think of. It was a lot of fun. I have literally been with him ever since that day. I spent the night with him the next night and then moved in my stuff the day after that. At 3 months we got engaged and then 3 years later we got married. We had a long engagment because we moved around in those 3 years and wanted to wait until we were in one place. We have 2 kids now and are planning our third in 2012.