View Single Post
October 13th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
How/when did you meet your SO? My freshman year in college. My friend had dated him but decided she wasn't in to him but thought we would be good together so she set us up.

Was it love at first sight? kinda the first time and definitely the second.
We dated for about 6 months after we first met, it was fairly serious, but then he dumped me. His reasoning was that I was someone he could see himself marrying and he wasn't ready. (*******-neither was I).
We remained friends over the years- we lived about an hour and a half away from each other. My issue was he would disappear on me- his was he didn't want to live in St. Louis and didn't think I would leave (again *******-never asked). We both ended up marrying horrible people a week a part. We lost touch for a while then that same friend ran into him and gave him my email address- so for years we did the Christmas card thing. Then when both our marriages were falling apart we leaned on each other as friends- we were 1500 miles apart. After we both separated we decided to give it one more try and met up for a weekend in Alabama (I was going for work, just went early). That time it was love at first sight. I moved back to Missouri two months later. We got married a year later.