View Single Post
July 1st, 2006, 10:39 AM
Veteran
Thanks Beck and everyone else...I wish Beckie you lived near me I think we would be good friends......I have decided to stay away from my friend that is pregnant....I know that this may sound bad but I am soooo sick of listening to her ######, she really does not care about me at all I saw that last night....I did go after it wasn't that bad, but my friend makes a point to make feel bad all the time......I am really sick of trying to be the better person it gets old, so I have decided to stay away from her...I wish her the best in her pregnacy but I just cannot listen to her anymore.....I realized last night that maybe I am the one that considers her a friend more than she considers me a friend...I think she just feels bad for me in ways that is why she calls ever now and then.....I am a good person, and I need friends that enjoy me for me...that is why sometimes in life you have to get rid of the dead baggage and start over...... I want to thank you all for listening...you guys really support me in ways I really need sometimes....Thanks again Everyone.......