View Single Post
October 18th, 2010, 10:22 PM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar
MomTo3LittleBoys MomTo3LittleBoys is online now
Love my house of boys!
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 3,744
If I get pregnant sooner than I want (May) then I would prob have to have a repeat c/s. If I were to wait long to get prego then I may try a vbac. I would love to have a vbac but IDK.
Baby Leo scheduled to come out on Nov 4th by Csection!

Reply With Quote