View Single Post
July 2nd, 2006, 04:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Thanks for your replies. After absolutely horrible cramps all day today (they were worse than my 2nd mc, and it hurt just to walk), which I think means af is coming, I decided that I guess I can handle whatever happens to my body. At this point my body feels pretty foreign to me too, but I'm trying (emphasize the trying part) to take it in stride. At least the bigger boobs kind of balance out my bigger butt! [/b]
Great perspective Sara ! LOL My boobs got very big very quickly with each m/c and deflated worse after each one...I say now I need implants but after my last bad experience with anesthsia I'm thinking deflated boobs might be livable after all
I think that multiple losses can take a toll on your body no matter how long you wetre pg..sometimes I think being not as far a long could be worse because it's liek your body gets all reved up for these nine months and then it's tricked out of it and almost doesn't know what to do with all the extra stored fat, hormones, etc...then we go haywire and everyone wonders "what's her problem"...that just my hypothesis though...
Hang in there...after AF you'll probably feel a bit "back to normal" at least physically speaking.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead