View Single Post
July 2nd, 2006, 04:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
tang- I am proud of you for coming to what sounds like a healthy realization for yourself. i am in a similar predictament. My Dh's best friend's wife is pg and she is so self absorbed and inconsiderate...I can't stand her! I am trying to be happy for them but just resolved that I can't be. I am still mourning the losses of my babies and can not be there for her through this...and that does not make me a bad person...it makes me normal. Thursday she saw her hb for her baby too...I knew she had an appt and I hate to say thsi but when DH told me they saw the hb, felt disappointed. I know it's not "right" but it's just how I feel...sometiems I wish someone in real life "got me" ya know? But oh well...she'll go on and have her dumb ol baby..LOL and I'll focus on recovering from surgery and have mine someday....I'll try my best to stay away from ehr as well. good luck to you in doing that too!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead