View Single Post
October 21st, 2010, 10:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
I felt really fantastic after my birth. I healed quickly, and was up and running around and had visitors over, was perky positive etc. Last friday i started to have uti type symptoms and was put on antibiotics... and then the culture came back negative. I continued to feel progressively worse, starting with cramping and back pain. I called my ob and made an appt. Before i could even make it there, i started bleeding a lot and then passed a good size piece of placenta. My ob got me in immediatley and checked me out. She thinks that i have passed everything.

While the horrendous physical symptoms have passed. I feel like i'm recovering all over again. Easily winded, extremely tired, and crazily hormonal. I suddenly can't stand people, and fly into a crying rage at DH for little piddly things. On top of all that, Teddy i believe is reacting to the antibiotics and having diarrhea. His poor bottom is so red and i have to change him every 1-2 hours.

I want to enjoy his babyhood, but i'm already wanting to fast forward a week to just feel better.