Topic: Curious
View Single Post
October 24th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Jennifer the Momma
With my first I had just downed a ton of pizza before my water broke an hour before my 38w appt. I wasn't hungry for quite a while, I do remember eating a few of dh's french fries while in labor late in the evening and hoping to not get in trouble.

#2 and #3 were UC homebirths so I did whatever I wanted. #2 I had some frozen oj concentrate on a spoon and a tortilla. Her labor was short, only 4 1/2 hours total from 1st contraction to birth, but it was almost 8am when she was born, so I was pretty hungry after not eating all night. #3 labor was 4 days long. I ate like normal the first 3 days and on the 4th day I just ate a little lighter, but I still ate. I can't remember for sure, but I probably waited for dinner until after he was born (4:30pm).

This time I'll what I want when I want it, but I'll keep it light so I don't make myself sick.

Crunchy, conservative, Christian, homeschooling, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, not-vaccinating, cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, ec-ing, unassisted-birthing, breastmilk donating, Momma to 7yo, 4yo, 2yo, 2mo.