View Single Post
October 26th, 2010, 08:03 AM
noworries
Isaac had his 2 month well child check yesterday. He is 11lbs. even (33%) and 23.5 inches long (70%). I was so happy to hear that he is getting enough from my breast milk, this is a big accomplishment for us. The doctor was amazed at his neck strength and Isaac was being all smiley for him. The nurses were amazed at how strong he was too (when he got his shots they were amazed at how strong his legs were when he was trying to get away ....I hate it when they have to get shots). But, he was a trooper and only cried for a second and then he was fine. He did have mild thrush and I have it too so we're working on getting rid of that. Other than that, Isaac is perfect in every way.
I got a little bit of a lecture when the doctor asked where Isaac is sleeping and I told him he sleeps in bed with us but it wasn't as bad as I was anticipating. He just told me I need to get him sleeping in a bassinet by the bed because bed sharing isn't safe and it causes bad habits. I just smiled and nodded and thought to myself "whatever". I love everything else about this doctor so I can tolerate one small lecture about bed sharing.

Last edited by noworries; October 26th, 2010 at 08:50 AM.