Topic: If only...
View Single Post
October 27th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH...without a doubt!!! I swear the man thinks the kids only act up when he's home and are perfect Angels for me when he's not. And he has no idea the amount of work it takes to keep this house looking like a tornado just went through it and NOT like a tornado, hurricane, and earthquake tag teamed each other all day long through our house LOL He's never had all 4 kids alone... he's only had the 3 "big" kids alone maybe 4 times tops... he's NEVER taken the 3 older kids anywhere by himself. I'd LOVE for him to really see what being up all night, getting up at 6:30am, NOT getting a nap, preschool homework, taking all 4 kids out to pick up Noah from preschool, remembering EVERYTHING, having to find the answer to EVERYTHING because your spouse can't seem to make a decision on ANYTHING and keeping up with housework, bills, 4 kids, breakfast, lunch, dinner, doctor/dentist/eye appointments for 6 people is like... but he has to do it all while I sleep in our bedroom (like he does since he's on night shift now) and then when I wake up I complain that yeah.. I might have been in there sleeping for like 8 or 9 hours, but with the way I sleep it really should only count like 3 (yes he said that to me when I'm getting 3 hours of sleep a day MAX). MAN I'd love for him to actually get first hand experience of all that I do and how it's not a walk in the park.

Many Many Thanks to GraysMama (Chelsea) for my AMAZING Siggy!!!