View Single Post
July 3rd, 2006, 07:49 PM
Thanks for all of your wonderful words of encouragement & prayers you've sent my way..

I did go to the Dr on Friday and found that I am carrying twins.. However, it doesn't look so good so far.. We're waiting on more blood work, but my doc is worried that my levels aren't increasing at the rate they should be.. But maybe no news is good news.. He's actually so great that he'll be seeing me tomorrow for more blood work and/or to just go over last week's results, which seems great to me, especially since it's a holiday!

So while things don't look great, I'm holding onto that last shred of hope that things are, in fact, okay.. That, as my doc said, the cramping is just normal. I still haven't been bleeding/spotting, so maybe things really are okay.

Prayers would still be greatly appreciated, and I will update as soon as possible.

On a more positive note, the weekend was a lot of fun and very relaxing.. If I don't get to posting before tomorrow's events begin, I hope everyone enjoys the 4th of July!
<div align="center">

<span style="font-familyalatino Linotype">"I wish you knew how much you changed all our lives. But I know someday you'll see, if only through heaven's eyes."
I'll always love you, Lori.</span>