Topic: Your Stance
View Single Post
October 28th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Linzie
That's why I said I can empathize with women who are raped that abort. I can't imagine how they would feel, but there is a innocent child in the making who had no choice in the matter of being born or not. People can tell me a baby in the womb is just a "fetus" and isn't really "alive", but that's not how I feel. It is NOT the woman's fault she got raped and ended up getting pregnant, but I am a very pro-life person. I can't really look down on it because I don't know the torment rape victims are going through, but my beliefs and feeling on abortion still are what they are.

I honestly don't know what I would do if I got raped and got pregnant. I would like to say because of my very pro-life-ness I would carry the baby to term and adopt out, or maybe even keep it. It is still a part of me. I can only speculate, however.

I do realize now my post sounded quite harsh on the rape matter, sorry for that. Tact, Linzie, USE IT!

ETA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.A.T View Post
What about people who have used bc and had it fail? Yes, there are some that use is as a form of bc, but those tend to be women who have repeated abortions. The women who do it maybe once their entire life, it's not necessarily of a form of bc for them. Especially if they DID use bc and it failed. It does happen.
I know accidents can happen. My baby brother was an accident. My mom was religiously on birth control, was taking special vitamins and oopsie! If it was an accident I would strongly suggest adoption if the woman is not ready financially or emotionally to care for a child. I really don't like abortion. A baby is a baby to me, even in the womb. From the moment of conception I had a life growing inside me depending on me for everything. He was a part of me.

I won't make decisions for others, and you won't see me shouting hurtful things in front of an abortion clinic or saying nasty things/breaking a friendship if a friend had an abortion. I wouldn't do it myself, but I can't control what others do with their body.

Last edited by Linzie; October 28th, 2010 at 04:49 PM.