View Single Post
October 31st, 2010, 08:07 PM
im 13 weeks pregnant and i have sch. when i was 9 weeks pregnant i was spotting with very light blood and decided to go to the er. on my way there i felt a huge gush of fluid and when i looked down it looked like water with a little bit of blood. while i was in the er the gusging happened about 2 more times. i had an ultrasound and the baby was fine. it had a normal heartbeat and normal fluid. the doctors could not explain what happened and told me to go home and make a doctors appt. the next day the outpatient services called me and told me i needed to go back to the er to do more ultrasound pictures. They found a large mass of blood and told me it was a large blood clot (sch). At 12 weeks 6 days i woke up with a heavy dark red almost brown bleeding. i rushed to the er they told me the blood clot is ever bigger and it looks like the baby is detaching from the uterus. while i was at the er the bleeding mostly went away and i only see a light spotting when i wipe. i am also having cramps. it looks like the odds are against my little baby but im trying to keep the faith.

Last edited by mmy2times; November 1st, 2010 at 09:05 PM. Reason: typo