View Single Post
November 3rd, 2010, 08:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I do have a backup just in case already, because our doula has 3 kids..so sometimes life happens. She will be in her third trimester, probably about 30w or so? I think? My math is not great But if I'm 15w and she is about 4 now..in 25w yeah, she'd be 29-30w. I personally felt fantastic at that point in my pregnancy (I felt great the whole time with Brylie though) ...she seems totally confident and comfortable that it won't affect her, and she was very sensitive to it might being "weird" for hubby and me. She told me right away - I mean she hasn't even been to the doctor yet, and she is still processing it (her 3 babies are IVF babes, and this is a spontaneous pregnancy when they thought they were done)...and I am not really that uncomfortable with it...just weirded out about the idea of my belly rubbing someone elses..and I'm sure if I tell her that I prefer nothing touches my stomach when I am in labor she will be really receptive...I reallllly like her, and I feel badly for sounding selfish about this

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth