View Single Post
November 3rd, 2010, 04:25 PM
Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I think I mentioned not too long ago that W&C's mom moved. She's pretty much just sleeping on someone's couch at the moment with all of her stuff in storage. She saw the kids on the 24th, but she hung out with them at the mall and that's where Neely picked them up. She's "supposed" to be getting a new place with the same person she's living with now, but a bigger place where she's on the lease and has her own room, but I'll believe that when I see it. I can't imagine with her rent history that anyone would give her a lease, but we'll see.

Anyway, Will made something for her and asked if he could mail it to his mom. I told him that she moved and I didn't know her new address, but when he talked to her this week he could ask her for it and then we would mail it. So he did and her response was "I'll give you my new address when I move in a few weeks." Seriously? Why can't he mail it to her now? He asked where she was living and she said "downtown Frederick".

Our court order doesn't require her to tell us where she lives, but you would think that she would tell her kid so he could mail her something he made for her, ya know?