View Single Post
November 4th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Courtney
What is your favorite book? Probably Mansfield Park or Jane Eyre. I'm a sucker for Jane Austen or the Bronte sisters

What is your favorite meal to eat? To cook? To eat, a medium rare filet with baked sweet potato with butter and brown sugar. To cook- hmm. I don't cook much, but I love making Greek-style shrimp scampi.

What is your favorite room in your house? My dining room. DH had an interior decorator do it for me as a birthday gift one year. I love it. I use it to sew most of the time, so it's nice to be able to have a pretty sewing room

What did you study in college? I was a history major specializing in womens history. I also have a minor in Womens Studies specializing in womens history. Basically I took any sort of history class that also counted as Womens Studies

What is your favorite movie? It's a tie between Little Women (with Winona Ryder and Susan Sarandon) and Pride and Prejudice (with Keira Knightly). Again with the historical women.

What is your favorite Holiday? I love Thanksgiving and Christmas because of all the food and fun decorations