View Single Post
November 9th, 2010, 06:16 AM
What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
****! Someone should PM me when this is up lol

How have you been? ***** sick! Just getting over a throat/head cold, and my voice is all crackly. It's sexy.

Pepsi or Coke? Neither, I don't drink soda anymore...but I used to love Coke!

I want a youtube link to your favorite song of the moment. hmm...

Kid Cudi, Pursuit of Happiness
YouTube - Pursuit Of Happiness (Megaforce Version)

OR!

Marley, No Woman No Cry...stumbled upon it on my iPod the other day and have been listening to it a lot since!
YouTube - Bob marley "no woman no cry" 1979

What's your favorite drink? If you drink, fave alcoholic drink as well. Probably Snapple, just regular - and red wine for alcoholic

If you could go anywhere and money was no object, where would you go? Probably Russia, I've always wanted to go!

Most memorable moment with your kids? When Julia said "Mommy" for the first time. She was 3, and had many speech issues, and couldn't pronounce it. She finally spit it out one day and I broke down crying

In 10 years what do you see yourself doing? Hoping working as an intel. analyst making lots of money

If you had to pick a last meal, what would it be? Hmm...my mom's beef stew, or steak and wine from this steakhouse DH and I go to in New Jersey, can't remember the name of the place off the top of my head though

Do you like your left knee? No, I don't like either of them, they're bony

How's your car doing? Any accidents lately? STHU! It's beautiful. And I'm an awesome driver!

What has been your favorite age with DD? Probably this age, 4/5. Minus all the melt-downs lately, but her being older is just so much more fun. I do miss the toddler years though, she was a cutie pie.

Do you want me? Mostly your piercing, but yeah.