View Single Post
November 10th, 2010, 06:50 PM
What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
Good gawd! Do you think I'm a troll and are trying to pry info out of me? LOL

What's your fav vegetable? ...cauliflower, but only if it's dipped in egg, flour, and then fried

What's your fav fruit? ...I'm allergic to most raw fruit, I can really only eat grapes, unless the fruit is cooked (apple pie)

What color looks best on you? ...Black

One personality trait about your daughter that you love? ...Happy go lucky and such a sunny outlook on life. She seriously always has a smile on her face, a compliment for you, and a giggle. I wish I could be so optimistic.

One personality trait about your daughter that drives you nutso? ...Stubborn.as.****. Dear lord. I'm sure she didn't take after me in this regard, hrmph.

One of your fav memories from your childhood? ...going to the beach with my mom and sister. She used to wake us up at the asscrack of dawn to go down to Manasquan Beach in NJ (to get a good parking spot, of course!) and we'd huddle under blankets and eat frozen bagels until it got warm enough to go swimming.

What did you want to be when you were growing up? ...I wanted to be a writer, like Stephen King. Or a poet, like ee cummings.

Do you have a nervous habit? What is it? I bite my bottom lip. It's a horrible habit. DH also says I pick at the cuticle on my thumb with my pointer finger when I'm agitated, but I didn't realize I did that lol