View Single Post
November 10th, 2010, 09:10 PM
What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
If you woke up and had a penis, what would run through your mind first? ..."Yesssss! I can pee standing up outside!!!" and then "Fuuuuuck, DH probably won't like this."

What celeb do you most resemble? ...I've never had a celeb comparison lol You're on my FB. Tell me who I look like.

Describe your worst hair day: ...Mostly every day. Thick, wavy hair meets life. Attack with straightener and cream, possibly throw up into ponytail midway through the day because cream didn't combat frizziness as advertised. Curse my hair. Take out of ponytail because hair tie broke.

Tell us about a time when you wished you made a different decision, whether it be something minor or serious ...geez louise. Last week, on Monday night, the night before mid-terms, I decided to watch Glenn Beck. He rubbed his *** mid-broadcast and I thought to myself "This was really a huge mistake."

What color hair would you want if you were a troll? ...Hot pink. Is there any other desirable color?

Are there any songs that can make you cry? ...Nothing Else Matters, Metallica. Friend died in HS, needlessly and completely with no fault on anyone, somehow that became his dedication song, can't relate it to anything else.

Are you happy? ...Most of the time. I'm a pessimist though. Also wishy-washy.

If you became president, what's one thing you would try to change right away? ...Shoot. Repeal healthcare bill. It's not helping. Don't let me start *****ing about my deductibles and degradation of coverage.

What kind of person were you in high school? ...A first a goth, then a Kurt Cobain-er (ripped jeans with flannel underneath? oh yeah that was me). Then normal lol

Where have you traveled for vacation? ...DH and I have driven assloads of places (Miami Beach, Alaska, California, Texas, Maine...pretty much most of the states), but have only been on vaca in Miami Beach and Atlantic City lol Everywhere else was to move to. I am quite proud I've exited the US at least at one point in my life, driving to Alaska, when we went through the British Columbia. I got very drunk on Long Island Iced Teas at a bar where everyone knew everyone but us.

How old were you when you got married? ...19

Burger or chicken sandwich? ...Burger.

Cereal or oatmeal? ...Neither, but if you held a gun to my head, oatmeal

Breakfast or lunch? ...Lunch. I never eat breakfast. Usually just a Snapple or decaf. coffee.

Would you rather eat a cockroach or a spider (you have to choose.)? ...I hate you. Spider because they're less crunchy *cleans up vomit from keyboard*