View Single Post
November 12th, 2010, 07:37 PM
What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
Did you ever have an imaginary friend? I don't believe I did, but I convinced my sister once that John Lennon's ghost lived in our radiator.

If you could have a pet of any animal at all, even fictional animals, what would you have? (Besides a torlll, that's the class pet so you don't have to count it toward your pet limit.) Unicorn. Magical. Associated with rainbows. Can fly. ****s cupcakes. What else could you ask for?

Do you have any phobias? How about just funny quirks we can laugh about? I don't think I have any irrational phobias. Heights. Spiders. Spit. Progressives. Drowning. Quirks that I have? I never inhale the first drag on a cigarette after I light it. Dunno why.

Do you want me to make you feel like you're the only girl in the world? Yes. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together so I could f u.

What's your favorite thing about your house? The backyard - lots of room for the dogs and kiddo

Do you have a pimple on your butt right now? My butt is smooth and fantastic. No.

Can you dance? Nopers. I think I can when I'm drunk though. I hurt my hip doing that.

Can you sing? I can, but I wouldn't ask me to if I were you.

What color eyes do you have? Green-blue. Depends what I'm wearing.

Apples or oranges? Both give me hives.

White rice or brown rice? White. Also toys in my happy meal.

Mcdonalds or BK? If you'd asked me 2 months ago I'd say Mcd's but after seeing that story about the food that doesn't decompose, I say no fast food.

Do you pick pennies up off the ground? I put pennies on the ground to watch people pick them up.

Have you ever been on an airplane? Too many times than I care to count.

What's your favorite school subject? In high school, English or history. In college, biology. In grad. school...well, all of master's program is focusing on politics/national security, so that lol