View Single Post
November 17th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ♥RainyLane Send a message via MSN to ♥RainyLane Send a message via Yahoo to ♥RainyLane
Name(if you wish to share/Nickname: Aimée

Family Status (SO+kids): Married four years as of the 10th! Yay!

Jarom (pronounced like Jeremy minus the y sound at the end NOT like Jerome!) and he will be 2 at the end of February and Nolan was born October 21st this year!

What makes Traditional Parenting the right style for you?: I think structure is important in a child's life and fostering independence and respect and obedience for your parents. My parents were this way and I think they did a great job! I do mix it up a bit though

Fave Color: I am so indecisive I don't have one... I just LOVE color!

Fave Food: Right now, tacos. Yay for taco night! Tomorrow, who knows?

Fave Dessert: If you have a Safeway nearby, pick up a box of their brown eyed susan cookies. OH MY GOSH. I <3 them. And cake and cupcakes. And fudge. I like to eat...

Fave Author/Book: Philippa Gregory is great. I went through a major historical fiction stint for a while there. I need to get back to reading more but I just don't seem to find the time these days

Fave TV show: How I Met Your Mother, Psych, Lie to Me, and now I am drawing a blank... I watch way too much tv though. Even without cable... :/

Fave Movie genre: Comedy, Thrillers, I also rather enjoy children's movie

Sports teams you follow(if you do): Can't say that I do. Only sports I watch on my own accord are those my friends or family are participating in. I LOVE watching my husband play softball! Professional baseball? Not so much... hmm...