View Single Post
November 20th, 2010, 07:47 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Yesterday was depressing. Not journaling totals. Not journaling weights. She got almost exactly the same amount as the day before. Although I missed a weight on one of the feedings, but by comparing it to time of day and amount I usually get it wouldn't have made a substantial difference. At best I was up 1/2 ounce. I will probably still weigh today, but tomorrow I will be taking off from doing weigh feed weighs and will supplement as needed. Today I will most likely be bumping the supplement back up. I'm just going to see how things go. If she needs it she will get it. I am going to try not to fret about this. Not much I can do but keep plugging along. I'm not going to have my child starving either. I have figured out some new tricks to make the SNS feel more natural and that is making things much easier for me and Natalie. The one thing I have changed with the SNS though is how much I am giving a feeding. Before I was using it a couple times a day with about 4 ounces at a feeding. Now I am breaking it up and only giving an ounce to two ounces at a feeding, but not at every feeding. Just when I see she needs it. I was planning to return the scale I was renting this month, but I think I will keep it one more month. I want to keep the scale until she is on solids. I kind of think we will be supplementing until we start solids, but who knows. Maybe I'll get lucky and things will improve. Not holding my breath at this point.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama