Topic: newbie
View Single Post
November 20th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
Danny was tested for Cystic Fibrosis, Celiac's Disease, and Immune System Deficiencies multiple times. He had several sweat tests done, 12 endoscopies, one colonoscopy and dozens of blood tests done. When he was 9 months old the longest he had gone without having an illness with a fever over 102 was 9 days. When he was 11 months old he finally went 11 days without one and after that he finally got longer and longer gaps between illnesses. Now he can normally go about a month without getting sick. He gets croup several times a year and is normally on breathing treatments at least 6-8 months out of the year. He has not officially been diagnosed with asthma because they already have him on Singulair for Reactive Airway Disease. He got croup the first time when he was 2 months old and then got the flu when he was 6 months old so he was on treatments every 3 hours for about 8 months and several rounds of steroids. He was finally diagnosed with a digestive enzyme deficiency which caused almost all of the problems, including the FTT and several of his food intolerances. He is doing better in every department but lung/breathing. The Asthma/Allergist's office knows him by first and last name, birth date, and know his favorite animals. They even notice when I get my hair cut. We are there WAY too much.

So basically, yep, I know how you feel.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.