Topic: Christmas :)
View Single Post
November 21st, 2010, 09:42 PM
Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
We just stick with the basic's.
I have only got an outfit for each of the kids, but still need to pay shipping (I won a GC to a nice place) but I'm scared it won't get here on time. Its coming from B.C. so it doesn't have too far to go, just a few hours but I'm worried about customs. I'm not able to pay shipping till Dec. 1st so I'm worried that's too late.
And I got Kieran a pair of Longies that are being made for her, custom right now.

For Seamus I'm not sure. We are having to sign up for Toy's for Tot's this year because we are super tight after dh's lawsuit and having to pay them $250/mo for that. It hit us hard. I don't know if they will let me sign up for it for Kieran cause I don't have her birth certificate. We never ordered it cause we don't need it till she starts school, but TFT requires it to get toy's for the child. I don't know what they'll do, but hopefully we can at least get Seamus signed up and then we could buy Kieran 2 or 3 things and be good.

We are going to look for a used old computer, like a window's '98 one for Seamus so we can get some learning games for him. Oh ya we did buy him a Bob the Builder computer game. And I won him a Frecklebox, personalized book.