View Single Post
November 21st, 2010, 10:46 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to ottermom
After I wrote the above, during the next afternoon, I started to have very sharp contractions and started passing clots. I had an anxiety attack and almost passed out on the toilet. We went to the ER, they found a strong heartbeat, and the cervix was still closed. Was prescribed magnesium and progesterone, and told "bed rest" until the bleeding stops. Now I have diarrhea too. At times it does not look good, then I get some rest and feel almost good; and then I have to go to the bathroom, and moving causes a gush of blood, too. The pain has subsided. I think the breast soreness has subsided too. I do not know whether that is good or bad. I am trying to stay positive, but I really do not understand how all this stuff can come out of me, and baby still stay in there. Poor baby. More tests, and hopefully an US, this week. And I have yet to choose a new physician to take me through all this. I wish I had posted all this on the Complications Board, but did not know where I was or what I was doing here a few days ago.