Topic: Christmas :)
View Single Post
November 22nd, 2010, 06:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
What do you ladies usually do for Christmas? Do you go all out or just stick with basics?

Since I can remember, the whole family on my dad's side has always gathered at my grandparents house on Christmas Eve. My grandfather is having major back surgery this year though, so my aunt will be having it at her place... I go with Mikayla & my sister & nephews, then head home & if Mikayla isn't already asleep, then I get her in her jammies & let her open one present. Then when she wakes up, we open presents & go over to my sister's or mom's for a bit or supper Long story lol!

As for presents & stuff, I stick to the basics. I've never been one for all out.

Have you started your shopping yet? What kind of things are you getting for your LOs?

I've started shopping, but like Melanie Mikayla gets half of her presents before Christmas & then I have to buy more

So far I've gotten her an Easybake Oven, a few games, a blanket with arms in it, & that's about it!! I've got to get more & stocking stuffers! She's a big girly girl so she'll be getting barbies, babies, etc...