Name that tune...
View Single Post
November 27th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2006
OK here is a holiday game.
I will give you some lines from popular Christmas carols and few less popular, and you try to guess the carol. No looking them up on computer. Song books are OK.
1. Then entered in those wisemen three, Full rev'rently upon their knee.
And offered their in his presence, Their gold and myrrh and frankincense.
2. Now to the Lord sing praises, All you within this place
And with true love and brotherhood, Each other now embrace.
3. Bring me flesh and bring me wine, bring me pine logs hither.
4. We are not daily beggars, That beg from door to door.
5. Still through the cloven skies they come, With peaceful wings unfurled.
6 Now the ground is white, Go it while you're young!
Those are good for starters.
See what you can do. I have lots more.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Mattiez