View Single Post
November 29th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
I ended up going to TRU thanksgiving night. After turkey time I took a nap and woke up with just enough time to hit up Michaels - I got Caden his houses to paint but wasn't overly wowed by any of the other deals they had. Since I was up and refreshed I decided to see what all the hype was about and since TRU opened at 10 and I was in the market for some Zhu Zhus why not! We got there at 9:30 and the line was already halfway around the building, the cops were there, it was interesting and freeeeeezing! Luckily we had some pretty nice people around us in line and had fun chatting with everyone. Turned out you needed a coupon to get the 3 zhu zhus for 9.99 and I didn't bring mine but the guy in front of me had one on his print out that he didn't need and gave it to me . I got the zhu zhus and a santa sing a ma jig since I was there (speaking of which I wonder where that thing went) and then I got the boys a play kitchen. I also ran into a friend from high school I haven't seen in 10 years so that was really nice.

Overall it was kind of fun! I think next year I might even contemplate going out for black Friday for real. I think having my shopping basically done made it more fun and less stressful.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart