View Single Post
December 1st, 2010, 08:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This pregnancy is hard emotionally and physically. Nothing is wrong with the baby it's just difficult and I feel like a faliure. I've had 2 root canals and dread going to the dentist, I'm great with my teeth but 5 pregnancy have done my teeth in. Plus now being pregnant mess them with all the hormones. Doesn't help with the pregnancy I ate ice like candy. I hate that I had to pay for the root canals which took away from my kids. Christmas is difficult this year and I feel like I'm to blame. I know that my emotions are getting the best of me, and I wish my mom would help me out just a lil but she basically say I brought this on myself I can deal with it. Dh is really helpful when hie is home but he can't stay home the whole 9 months. I know that these first handful of weeks are the hardest I feel like nothing I do is good enough or worry that I'm not spending enough time with my kids. UGH ! If you 've made it this far thank you I know you would understand seeing how rough it can be at time with large family.