Topic: Monday Moans
View Single Post
December 6th, 2010, 06:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
What do you have going on this week that you're not looking forward to?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday -Huge assignment due that is only half done right now, and I need to try and fit in laundry somewhere.

Tuesday- Another big assignment due that is not started, and I have class at 8 a.m.

Wednesday..worst day of the week...Not only do I have class from 12 pm - 7 pm, at 12 I have my first exam...then in my class from 4 - 7 I have FIVE assignments due!! 5! Luckily I've started some of it..

Thursday- I have an assignment due that is not started, and I have to counsel a "family" (classmates acting as a family) in front of the rest of my entire class for my teacher for marks. So I'm freaking out about that. I always freeze up when I have to counsel and don't know what to say.

Friday- two assignments due, one is HUGE like 30% of my mark, and I haven't started it yet..

This weekend, I will be studying ALL weekend because I have exams the whole week after...luckily that will be my last week of school before christmas!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!