View Single Post
December 6th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
Holly, I just want you to know I care about you and your family and what happens to you.

I must wonder about what all Scott is telling Cody. I know you feel you are trapped in a hole you can't get out of. This is a position Scott has constantly put you in many many times.

Rob has been the best thing to ever come into your life, and Cody's too for that matter. Please don't feel like you are bullied into something you don't want to do. Only do what is best for you and your entire family.

We had toileting problems with Dani last year. It turned out that her step-mom was abusing her and her sister. We only found out after a teacher over-heard her sister talking about cutting herself at school. DFCS was involved really fast. Now her sister lives with her maternal grandmother. and as you know, I have custody of Dani. It turns out things were happening when dad was on the road as a truck driver. Dani would be over there and dad not even be home. Dani no longer goes over there unless Dad is home. There are more issues to work out there, but as you say, that is a story for another day.

Holly, please calll me if you need to talk. You have my number and you know I am here always, night or day.

Love and hugs

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

TTC #3, Our first together