View Single Post
October 4th, 2004, 09:19 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to christabellz Send a message via Yahoo to christabellz
I have tried to post this right after I posted the topic but my pc JUST FREAKED ON ME!! :computer:
so I will try to attempt this post again.

I have never watched my children be born. I guess the thought of looking at myself in front of other people really grossed me out. I do regret not watching......

I was so blessed to be allowed in the labor and delievery room with my bestfriend. OMG, what joy it is to have watched her son being born. It was amazing. I felt so honored holding her hand and leg. I watched a miracle arrive and I cried and cried. I was allowed to cut his cord, because her DH said he would pass out. I cant find the words to describe the emotions that go through your heart to see and hear the first breath take place. The look that passed from my friend and her DH was priceless.
I never cried when my first 3 children were born. But when my #4 was born I cried VERY LOUDLY and was so emotional that I couldnt compose myself very well. I know I cried because of the joy I felt when my friends son was born. I felt with my own son. Not that I didnt feel joy with my other kids but I knew the impact so much stronger.
I was so glad that she was able to make it to my #4's arrival. Infact I have let whom ever in the room with me.
anyhow, it is just amazing to watch a baby be born and if you ever get the chance to be allowed in the room, dont pass it up! You wont regret it.

#1-DS 12/13/95
#2-DD 03/17/98
#3-DS-10/09/00~m/c a twin with him
#4-DS10/29/03

M/C
TWINS
12/13/94