View Single Post
December 7th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Thanks everyone. I am doing much better. I still have my moments where this is too much for me but I have an amazing support system in Rob, my closest friends and my amazing JM friends. Funny...I have some family...cousins and such...on my facebook friends list. The ONLY one to respond whatsover was my cousin Cari. But when my family is going through a difficult time, I make it a point to say something nice and uplifting for them. Oh well. C'est la vie. In the end, I know who is there for me.

Amber, it's taken its toll on the kids, the whole situation. The constantly having to yell at Cody was making Wyatt nervous. We couldn't go do anything fun as a family because we felt we needed to stay home and punish him, essentially punishing the other kids. The child services worker in our home, interrogating us like we were criminals and Wyatt wondering who this strange woman in the house and probably sensing the tension of the situation. Marissa being interrogated at school by this woman. I could go on and on......