View Single Post
December 9th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Hi MrsLara, thanks for stopping by. fingers crossed we get our BFP soon.

Well today is CD8, not a lot happening. AF left right after my last post, which was interesting as my last cycle she was here for 8 days. So I think I may be in for a shorter cycle this month which is great. I am really having trouble with the saliva microscope and kinda just get a blurry image everytime, despite trying to focus. I will retry it tonight and hopefully be able to see something that looks a little like the pictures on the packaging.
I have been reading blogs the last couple of days and I am in awe of the women (and their partners) who under go IVF. What a journey some people have been through to produce a little miracle. My hat comes off to them.
I would like to vent something, I really don't like it when people ask 'whens the next one coming' or '4 boys, wow you'll need to try for a girl!' I really struggle to come up with responses that dont give away that we actually ARE trying. Usually I rub my stomach and say 'yes, we are due at christmas, didnt you know?!' or 'knowing my luck we would end up with twin boys' something funny to change the subject. I try to not deny the fact we are TTC, and DH always says 'No, were not having anymore' and he is clearly lying. What a lovely dysfunctional relationship we have...!
All going well, I should ovulate a week before xmas and be testing before new year so I'll know if I can have a few drinks or not!