View Single Post
December 10th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Where do you like to shop for your LO's clothes? I like walmart sometimes, childrens place, bonnie togs, Joe and old navy.
What size are they in? Dakotas in a 5T or a kids size 6...some of her tights and stuff like that are up to a size 8, it all depends, shes got a big belly though lol. Gauge is 2T
What do you still have left to buy on your Christmas list? Nothing for the kids, just a scrapbook for seans parents, something for each of my grandparents and my sisters girlfriend, and some stocking stuff for family members.
What do YOU want for Christmas? Well I dont WANT anything..but since people do get me things, I asked for a gift card to get a spice rack with, my grandma paid for my couches to get cleaned, and my boyfriend got me a blanket that I looove and some pjs and I'm not sure what else, thats about it! If people ask I just say walmart gift cards so I can buy diapers or stuff for the house.
What are your plans for this weekend? Figureing out exactly what is needed for christmas, couches are being cleaned tomorrow, then homework and studying for next week and hanging out with the kids!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!