View Single Post
December 10th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
so today has been a series of misfortunes. One accident after another.
Almost resprained my ankles while carrying Sophia in the exact same location (my moms porch) that I sprained them both while 37 weeks pregnant with Sophia. And then I get home and smash the crap our of my knee on the corner of a wall while jumping a gate. And while I KNOW the pain is very different..her being there was just to hard. it was an all consuming pain, I dont think I broke anything..but it is soo bruised and even indented..so I was in a lot of pain. I had thought that maybe I wanted Sophia around for hte birth. After having her in the same room while I tried to breath through pain shooting from my hip to my toes I realized that she just stresses me out to much And she wasnt even doing anything but watch my writhe in pain. When I was in labour with Sophia my cousins daughter was around for a short while..and I remember getting frustrated with her being there..so I guess having a LO around who is going to be curious is a bad idea for me.
I might change my mind come day of. but I got reassurance from my mom that she will not do CIO with Sophia if she takes her while I am in labour..which makes me feel a whole lot better about leaving her. There are other family members who would not think twice about CIO...and while it is great for some families..it isnt for mine. and that is my biggest fear with having sophia go somewhere for a night..She has only ever been away one night. and I can not guarantee she will react well