View Single Post
December 10th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Veteran
So I called the dr. to get b/w because I was one day late. They told me I had to wait til I completely missed a period. So I thought well tonight when I go to walmart tonight with my BFF for Xmas shopping, Ill pick up a test. So I pick one up came home and did my thing.

and as you can tell it was really faint. So I freaked out after testing everyday since 2 DPO and never getting a BFP. So I went to my friends house who has 2 kids and asked her what her first thought was. She said positive (she also thought it was for our other friend who was with us) and when I told her it was mine, she screamed and started jumping up and down. Then she demanded I get back in the car to go back to walmart for a Digi.

She stood at the door and kept asking me if I was peeing enough on it. (like i have never never taken a PG test before) and then when I opened the door we just waited. When it said PG, she screamed and jumped up and down waking her kids up and started crying. She was more emotional than me. Im am still in shock!

Sorry about the size of the pics. This is rushed, and ya'll know every before the DH does.

Last edited by demumbran0516; December 11th, 2010 at 10:08 PM.