View Single Post
December 11th, 2010, 04:56 PM
I am very thankful for every ones stories it is a comfort to know i am not alone with SCH . On Monday 5 weeks i went the DR about bleeding after sex and mild cramping he did blood test to check that my HCG was going up ,every thing was fine. Than on Friday i started getting the worst cramps but no bleeding.I went to the ER while i was there started bleeding and had clots i was an emotional wreck having 2 miscarriages in the past the pain felt the same . They did a US and found sch surrounding half the sac measuring 2.5x2.4. The E.R DR. did not even say i had SCH and that it may be the beginning of a miscarry to go home and see normal DR the following week. I found out by reading the letter the ER DR wrote to my normal DR there was SCH. I don't understand why they would not even tell me what is happening . Thinking i am losing my baby. I am having a US at 6 weeks.I cant handle the waiting to see my normal DR. I am so glad there is site like this to help women who feel lost as what is going on.